CW 200 Magnet Wire
Features & Benefits
- Excellent dielectric properties
- 200°C continuous operating temperature
- Resilient abrasion resistant surface
- Superior chemical & moisture resistance
- Resistant to most common solvents & refrigerants
- Superb windability
CW 200 magnet wire is a dual film insulation system consisting of a modified polyester basecoat and a polyamideimide (Al) topcoat for continuous operation at 200C. This combination results in an insulation system that provides excellent abrasion resistance, in addition to outstanding chemical and solvent resistance for most common solvents and refrigerants.
- AC Motors
- DC Motors
- Hermetic Motors
- Dry Type Transformers
CW 200 is available in heavy and quad builds on copper conductors.